Πέμπτη 22 Νοεμβρίου 2012

Ο Λόγος τής Αγάπης

   
- Quickly, Your Majesty, give him to me. The full moon is high in the sky, we can open the portal.
- Why is that in your hand?
- The portal will only open if we offer the blood of an innocent. Just a drop of blood. A pinprick, that's all. It's the final task. Hurry. You promised to obey me! Give me the boy!
- No! My brother stays with me.
- You would give up your sacred rights for this brat you barely know?
- Yes, I would.
- You would give up your throne for him? He who has caused such misery, such humiliation?
- Yes, I would.
- As you wish, Your Highness.


(El Laberinto del Fauno)
   
   
Και στην πέτρα έσταξε λίγο αίμα.
Και η πέτρα δάκρυσε και άνοιξε.
Και η πέτρα έγινε καρδιά.
Και η καρδιά αγάπη.

Ο Λόγος τής Αγάπης.

Και μέσα του έκλεισε
το αίμα
τον πόνο
τα δάκρυα.

Τα πάντα.

Και το αγόρι έζησε
– δυστυχισμένο – .
Και η Κόρη πέθανε
– ευτυχισμένη –.

Για πάντα.

M.M.
     

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου